Talking about trucks, semi truck is one of the most popular truck styles but if we only discuss about normal semi trucks that is so boring. However, today we will talk about one of the world's most powerful semi truck, strongest semi truck, most powerful big rig truck and is perhaps one of most incredible vehicles that will amaze you totally. This world's most power semi truck is "THOR24" that is built by Mike Harrah in America.
- V24-71 Detroit Diesel
- Original, one-of-a-kind 1979 Peterbilt 359 crew cab (custom-stretched)
- 1933 custom-built Ford Grill Tribute
- 12 x 871 superchargers
- 3,974 horsepower
- Maximum speed: 130 mph
- 4 drag-chutes (12-feet in diameter)
- 7 years in the making
- $7 million in actual hard costs
- Completely chrome-plated and polished aluminum and stainless-steel undercarriage
- Hawker jet-engine Auxiliary Power Unit (APU)
- 44-feet long
- 32,000 lbs.
- 1,500-watt per channel, 110-volt world-class sound system
- 7 movie screens, including a 40-inch movie screen
- The entire list of additional features and accessories can go on for ninety nine and one-half days
the project supposedly cost a total of $7 million. Considering it just sold for $12 million, we're going to go out on a limb and say that it was a pretty decent investment.